My Milestones at 7 months:
I am not sure of my exact weight but the last time I went to the doctor, I weighed 20 lbs. 11 oz. - with clothes on.
I am still eating baby food and liking most everything momma gives me. Momma has given me a little table food (mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes). I don't seem to always do real well with table food. I think it is a little dry and sometimes makes me gag.
Momma has continued the Similac Sensitive RS and my reflux is better again.
My sleeping habits have gone crazy especially the last few weeks. I have started waking up around 3:00 a.m. wide awake!!! Momma let me "cry it out" the other night. I cried for over an hour before finally falling back to sleep. Momma thinks the sleeping issues are related to either teeth, ears, or just plain bad behavior. I still don't have any teeth, my ears are clearing up, so that just leaves....bad behavior. Sorry momma!!
I went to see an Ear, Nose and Throat doctor about my ears. He said that we would wait on tubes right now, but would probably need to have the surgery if I get another ear infection in the next few weeks/months. I have had around 5 in my very short little life. He said that the winter would be really hard on me if I don't get things cleared up or fixed soon.
I am crawling all over the place!!!!! I am extremely mobile making it difficult for momma to do anything without having to pull me from where I am not suppose to be. I went through several types of crawling before landing the actual hand and knee crawl. Now I am hand and knee crawling very well, but still revert back to letting my left foot help push me along when I want to get somewhere fast.
I can pull up now as well. On June 16th, I pulled up in my crib and on June 17th, I pulled up on the couch.
On May 31st, I copied Easton putting his hands up in the air.
We went back to Branson again this past month except this time we went with all of momma's family. I had a lot of fun. I went to Silver Dollar City and strolled for a long time. I enjoyed watching all my cousins have fun riding the rides. Momma said it won't be long before I can do fun things like that, too.
I am one big "Slobber Bob" as momma calls me. I still have no teeth, but slobber is not lacking around here.
I hold my bottle by myself now, but momma still likes to hold it for me occasionally or when I am sleepy. She said she doesn't want me to grow up too fast.
I drank from a sippy cup for the first time this month. Nana bought me a brand new one! I did really good and enjoyed having a little juice for a change.
I still love to smile. I love for people to talk to me. I love laughing at my brother. He does funny things now to make me laugh. We are learning how to play together.
I love to be sung to. Really any song is fine, but some of my favorites are Itsy, Bitsy Spider and 5 Little Ducks.
I am still in 9-12 month clothes but getting closer and closer to just 12 month. I am outgrowing my 9 month sleepers.
I love to watch tv. Momma and Daddy have a little tv in the car for me and I watch it with Easton. I am learning to like all the big boy shows since Easton would rather watch them than baby ones.
I am not saying anything distinguishable yet, but I am definitely getting more vocal. Momma hopes I say "momma" first. My brother said, "daddy" first. We'll see....no promises!!
On June 1st, we had my dedication at church. It was the day that momma and daddy took me in front of the church and promised to teach me and raise me up in the Lord. They dedicated me back to Him and prayed that one day when I am old enough to understand, I will choose to give my heart and soul to Him. I am too little to understand all that now, but thank you momma and daddy for loving me soo much.
No comments:
Post a Comment