Yes, that's right folks - FREE! We have been wanting a piano but there was no way we could afford one. Someone posted a "free to good home" piano on the Searcy.com Classifieds and since Mat is the one who approves those ads- he was the first to call. He didn't tell me about it, but left Saturday afternoon and came home with this. It was a great surprise! Thanks, baby!
I used to play when I was younger and wish that I had never stopped. As most of you know, my mom plays like a pro - well she is a pro in my book. We hope that the boys will be interested and want to take lessons someday. If nothing else, maybe I will take it back up and we can all sing songs at Christmas!! The piano was a central location at my home growing up. I loved singing with my family or hearing my mom playing. I hope the boys will inherit that love and appreciation for music.
Now all this piano needs is a good cleaning, a little furniture polish, a good tuning, and someone to sit down and tickle those ivories!!!
1 comment:
WOW! What a blessing! I too used to play and quit years ago...and I wish that I still played. ( I have never heard of anyone who quit that said, "Whew, glad I can't play anymore! :))
Yeah for Mat for being quick to the draw....if he comes across another free piano...I want it! :)haha!
Post a Comment