Happy Birthday my sweet Lawson! One year ago today, you entered our lives and have brought us so much joy. I praise the Lord for you. I have been so amazed at how fast this year has gone by. You have grown up too quickly in my opinion but I have loved every second of it! I love your little personality and how you are your own little person already. I love your big cheek smile, the way you walk, the way you love to be loved and cuddle, the way you tuck your arm inside mine when you lay your head on my shoulder, your long beautiful eye lashes, your sweet little laugh, the way you love to splash with Easton in the bathtub, the way you run to your daddy when he comes home from work, the way you try to wrestle with your brother, how smart you are, the way you use your extremely advanced fine motor skills, and the way you say momma and dada. You light up my life!! Thank you, Lord, for giving us Lawson. I pray you will bless him on this day and everyday of his precious life!!
11.13.07 - 8 pds & 20 1/4 inches
11.13.08 - 25.1 pds & 30 inches
These are pictures from his party last Saturday.... Sorry the pictures are kinda backwards in order. : )
He wasn't a fan of eating the cake, but he did get a little messy.
This was Easton's 1 year hat, too. They look so much alike as babies.
Happy Birthday Dear Lawson!
He loved being sung to. He was clapping and bouncing the entire song.
This was one of his gifts from Nana and Papa. Lawson loves to push things. So we thought a shopping cart his size was a perfect fit. He loved it!!!
Such a happy baby. He also loves this little toy from Memmaw and Pa.
Some family and friends wishing Lawson a happy 1st!
Happy Birthday, precious baby boy!
3 comments:
Love it! love it! love it! The cakes are so fun! Is it a tractor, a cow and a pig? What a cute idea. He's so sweet and happy.
I know Braden and Lawson would get along so well if we all lived closer.
He looks so much like Mat! Happy Birthday Lawson!!!
Shelley!! I can't believe I found you. I was reading one of my friends family blogs and found your link on their blog. You have the cutest little boys. We love our little Whitney and we can't wait to have more. I pray that your family is doing well.
Take care,
Emily
Post a Comment