Monday, July 6, 2009

Branson Fun

June was filled with lots of fun and not much down time. In the middle of June, we went with my parents to Branson. We had a good time - Mom and I shopped and Mat and Dad golfed. The boys were good sports and got to have some fun of their own. We opted out of Silver Dollar City this time b/c Lawson is still too little to ride most things. He can be a handful with nothing for him to do, so it was better to try to keep both boys busy if possible. We went to a little Kiddie Park that had some rides for both of them. I thought Lawson might be a little scared to ride but once he got on, he didn't want to get off. It was fun to watch them have fun. I am really enjoying Easton being at an age where he can do things like this. The only negative part was how hot it was. It think it was close to 100 degrees the whole time we were there. Here are a few pictures:

Here's E on the swings

This was Lawson's very first ride. I was worried because it went kinda high, but he just sat there so still and didn't try to get up and move at all. He loved it!!

Easton did so good driving his little Go Cart. He was so cute. He kept looking back over his shoulder at the other little boy who was on the track too. When he got off, he said, "Momma, I was ahead the whole time. I won!"

They were soaked by the end of this ride, but I think as hot as it was, they liked it!

I have to explain this picture. One day, Mom and I were waiting for the guys to get finished golfing to come pick us up and take us to the mall. They were running late, so we decided we would put the boys in the stroller and just walk for a while. Mom and I are always up for an adventure!! It was so extremely hot, so after a while, we stopped and got the boys some ice cream. I knew they were going to make a mess, so I just took off their shirts and let them go to town! I am sure we got some interesting looks as we pushed our double stroller with half naked children along the main drag, but we all had fun. I think we ended up walking around 1.5 miles to Tanger Mall from our condo - with a lot of it up hill. : )



The last day we were there, Branson Landing had about 20 or more blow up / bouncy toys set up. Dad took Easton around to each one and let him play. He had a blast!

No comments: