

Last Wednesday, Lawson turned 3 months old. Things have been so busy with the kids and everyone being sick that I haven't had time to post about him. Lawson is a very sweet, happy baby. I am borrowing this idea from my dear friend, Jamey, to document what is happening each month. Thanks James!
My Milestones at 3 months:
I weighed 14 pd 7 oz on my 3 month birthday, but have already gained to 14 pd 15 oz as of yesterday.
I eat around 5 oz every 3 to 4 hours except at night when I sleep for about 5 or 6 hours.
The doctor changed my formula from Enfamil Gentlease to Similac Sensitive RS and it has almost completely knocked out my reflux problem. That makes me and my mommy very happy because she doesn't have to change our clothes all the time. : ) I don't even take any reflux medicine anymore.
I love to smile. If you talk to me, I will smile at you.
I don't cackle out loud yet, but I make high pitched squeals and coos to show my excitement.
I smile at my brother and my cousins when they try to play with me. Easton is ready for me to be bigger so I can play with him.
I can hold my head up very well.
I love to be held when I am awake AND when I sleep.
My favorite place to nap, other than momma arms, is in the rocking chair. Daddy puts up the leg rest and lays me on the seat backwards on my tummy. It is perfect and so comfy!
I love to lay under my play-gym and bat at the toys and listen to the music. I also like to watch tv with my brother. I think the bright colors are fun to look at.
I have spent the night with my Nana and Papa 3 times.
I have been to Little Rock once.
When I get really upset, sometimes the only thing that will calm me down is the sound of the hair dryer.
I have been a real trooper through all my sickness over the last several weeks. I battled the flu with high fevers close to 104, I developed pneumonia, took my first antibiotic, have an awful cough, and got my first shot of antibiotics.
I have the most beautiful long eye lashes that I got from my daddy.
My eyes still haven't decided exactly what color they are, but momma is still praying they end up dark brown.
I suck on a passy when I am fussy, but will also chew on my fist if my passy is not around.
I love to hold on to the shirt of whoever is holding me. Momma had to get her hair cut because I also liked holding onto her long hair and not letting go.
My momma and daddy think I am very handsome. I have a very cute smile, but my pout is equally as cute.
I have everyone wrapped around my finger right now....just the way I like it!
2 comments:
He's adorable! I love those pictures.
What a cutie! He looks so much like Easton did. You are blessed with two handsome little boys!
Post a Comment