Last week, Nana bought Easton a Batman costume and I bought Easton a Spiderman costume. I am not sure which he will be for Halloween, but everyday since then he has worn one of the costumes around the house most of the day and insisted we call him the proper name (Batman Easton or Spiderman Easton). Last week, he put on Batman and was determined to fly. I told him he could go outside and run around and "fly". I thought he would be happy to see his cape flying in the wind. I was wrong. Bless his heart, he tried everything to fly. He was jumping off the steps, off the porch, but with no luck of flying. He was getting more and more frustrated. I tried to explain that people don't fly except when they are in an airplane or helicopter, but nothing was getting through. "But I want to FLY!" he kept saying.
This was Lawson on the inside looking out at Batman. He wanted to join them so badly but the ground was too wet.
Eventually Mat went outside and Easton resolved to just be Batman playing golf. Check out that swing!
1 comment:
Isn't it funny how kids think? Eden calls Boppy (her very ragged stuffed rabbit) when he is lost.
"Boppy! Boppy! Where are you?"
Like he's going to answer...haha!
I am enjoyed watching your little boys grow...even if it is only through the computer screen!
Love you!
Post a Comment