Well, I am back to the world of blogging. I am so far behind I feel like I don't know where to begin. I think I am going to try to do a series of posts to get caught up. I may not write as much I as would normally but I'll try to hit the highlights.
Lawson is now 11 months old, he finally has teeth, he is walking like a pro and turning more and more into a big boy everyday. I missed his 10 month post but I will do a proper 11 months post soon.
Here are some pictures to help me get up to speed.
Adorable Baby Lawson
Need I say more.....
This is Easton's "Pirate Snack Party". He came up with it on his own and wanted to have decorations and everything.
This is the first time Lawson climbed on the Zebra all on his own. This is one of those "hand me down" toys from Aunt Katie. Thanks Aunt Katie! It is a big hit at our house.
Sleeping Handsome.
Watching tv in Big Brother's bed
Lawson's first time to sit facing forward in the car. Yes, I know he is not a year old yet, but he weighs 24 pounds and he was literally being stuffed into his baby car seat. He is much happier now.
This is one of Lawson's favorite places to climb into and play. It is underneath the entry way table.
Playing in the laundry basket. I am so glad they love each other!!
No comments:
Post a Comment