Friday, May 30, 2008

Morn-Day at the Fort






























Easton loves to hide under things such as pillows, blankets, laundry baskets, etc.  He especially loves to build hiding places. Tonight he was being "Superhero Easton" with his blanket cape while we built a fort out of couch cushions and blankets. He was hiding in his fort and we turned the lights out and told him to go to sleep. We were quiet for a minute and then he said, "Okay, it's Morn-Day, turn on da wights!" (Okay, it's morning, turn on the lights!)


1 comment:

Bethany said...

What fun!!! I love to build forts with my kiddos. (They do too!) :)

I would love to get together with you sometime while I am "homeless" and living with my sister. I will be in Searcy for a few more days probably. (David and I are waiting on the Gas company to get on the ball and turn on the gas to a temp house! argh.)
Anyway, Lunch? Playday?