Here is a video we took a few nights ago of Easton making Lawson laugh. I think his little laugh is so cute and wanted to share it with you. Notice Easton is sitting in Lawson's bumbo on top of the kitchen table. Easton loves to sit in that thing! ha ha! Enjoy!
You may need to pause the music on my blog before watching the video in order to hear it. Just scroll down and push pause in the big red music box. This is my first attempt at uploading a video. Hope it works right! : )
5 comments:
That video is PRECIOUS! I love Easton singing "He's got the whole WOREOULD in His hands". I can't believe how big they both are! Zane will be 10 months tomorrow and he weighs 19.5 lbs...LAWSON is as big as he is!!!!! I love you all! Miss you much!
Yes, Easton, He does have the whole world in His hands! :)
They are so cute, you should be proud. ( I know you are! ) :)
That is incredibly adorable!! They are so cute. I enjoyed the giggles and the singing. A perfect combination!
God Bless and love you guys!
Leigh
Oh my...how precious!!! I love that little belly laugh. He just makes me want to reach right through the screen and pick him up. He is such a loveable baby and so happy. Easton's song is precious, too. I love to hear him talk and sing. He's got the sweetest little voice. These little boys make me sooo happy. They can quickly turn a "not-so-good" day into a wonderful day!!
I'm so thankful we have them. Thank you for keeping up your blog. You're doing good, sweet baby!! I love you....mama
I am sorry I'm just now getting to see this! I love watching them interact.
It's even more funny to compare them to my kids b/c they are almost the exact age and distance apart from each other. Avery is just like Easton...she loves to sit in the bumpo chair, and she loves to make Braden laugh. Braden's laugh sounds just like Lawsons! I love it! Avery also says the exact same thing, "I want to look at it momma" everytime I videotape something!
Post a Comment