Last week, my Pa came over and helped the boys plant a garden in our backyard. Pa thought that the boys, Easton especially, would enjoy watching the plants grow and learning a little about the process. The boys had a great time and I enjoyed watching Pa teach them just a tiny bit about one of his specialties - how to plant a garden. What is really neat is that the land we live on used to belong to my great-grandparents, Pa's mom and dad. He said that they used to have a really good garden on this property. I am sure that it never crossed their minds that their great, great grandsons would one day grow vegetables from the same ground they had once toiled.
I hope you enjoy the slideshow.
2 comments:
What a neat thing to learn about; and such a special person to teach them! Do you rent them out? I'd like to start a garden.... :)
How Precious! What a great memory for you all! Not to mention the goodies that will come from that garden:) If you ever have to much remember I love fresh veggies:)
Love you!
Post a Comment