Saturday, May 2, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt 09




So I know this is late, but I wanted to share a few pictures from our Easter Egg Hunt at church. We had our hunt the week before Easter so it wouldn't interfere with anyone's Easter plans. They divided all the kids into age groups so the little ones wouldn't get trampled and the big ones could run free. Unfortunately, that separated Easton and Lawson. Easton wanted me to go with him so that is where I went. I was so sad to not watch every minute of Lawson's first Egg Hunt but I did see him find a few and he was with Mat and my parents. Mat sort of ran in-between taking pictures of both boys. They both had a lot fun although Easton was mainly interested in finding the "Golden Egg" this year. He would pick up each egg and if it wasn't "golden" it would throw it back down. I finally convinced him that it was okay if he didn't find the "golden" egg and he should put all the eggs he finds in his basket. Lawson was just happy to be running and to be outside. 


No comments: