I just wanted to post of some pictures from the last few months. We have had a lot going on. Easton finished up Carpenter's Kids and is taking the summer off before starting Pre-K in the fall. He will only go 2 days a week but it will be big boy school. I can't believe he is that old. We are coming upon 4 years old and that just blows me away. I think at 3, they can still be a baby, but at 4 there is not much baby left anymore. My mom is keeping the boys this summer while I work a few days a week. That is helping us out so much. We will actually be able to pay for half the year of Easton's pre-k on what we are saving this summer is daycare costs. And of course....they are loving it! Lawson is now 18 months old and will go back to the sitter in the fall when Easton starts school. Lawson does well there and I am so thankful to have found a place that I feel comfortable leaving him. Those boys are my life.
Well here are a few pictures from the last few months. Enjoy!
He did pretty good until the end. We tried to distract with juice, crackers, Mat's iphone, but he was getting restless and was ready to go. He doesn't like anyone touching his ears! I am sure that is from all those ear infections before the tubes.
Easton at his Carpenter's Kid's end of the year program. Easton was so precious with the large group but got embarrassed when it was his classes turn to sing. I was such a proud momma though. It was his first school program. I was one of "those" mom's with the camera, video camera, and tears in my eyes.
Me and my two handsome boys - this is one of the very few pictures that I have of me and the boys actually looking at the camera and smiling.
Playing with daddy. Mat has to be the best daddy in the whole world. The boys absolutely adore him and love to play with him...and on him. : )
2 comments:
So good to know you guys are doing well! Love the picture update! Isn't it crazy that the kiddos are almost ready for school?! It's going by too fast.
If I lived closer (which I will at the end of the summer) I'd let you borrow the cars.
I just made them out of Pampers boxes, tape, spraypaint, and (of course) Crayola Markers. :)
Daisha
Post a Comment