Here are some pictures that I have been meaning to post for a few weeks now. I am falling behind. On March 1st, it was so pretty outside. We went up to Nana's house and enjoyed a play-day outside. It was wonderful to feel the fresh air and let Easton run around and be a boy. We were surprised at how much bigger he was and how much he could do on own his after the winter. He can now climb up and slide down all by himself. I was a little nervous watching him climb the ladder alone, but I have to let him grow up. He even went down the "big" slide and loved it!
"Look at me, momma, here I go!"
Wow, that was fast!
Pure Joy!
Lawson's first time to swing. We propped him up so he would be comfy. The blanket also worked as a shade to keep the sun off his head.
Easton can always count on his dad to play with him. They made half of a snowman, lots of snow balls, and something Easton calls snow "fireworks." I still haven't figured that one out.
That morning when Easton woke up, I told him that I thought it snowed. He said, "Is it Kwismas (Christmas)?" I said, no, but let's go look outside. We went to the door and opened it and he said, "Momma, IT IS KWISMAS!" He was convinced. He started asking about Santa Claus and presents. Later on when the snow melted, he went to the door and said, very sadly, "Momma, it's not kwismas anymore." It was precious. I just love that little boy!!
Lawson's first snow.
6 comments:
I just read another blog, and they also said their kids thought it was Christmas b/c of the snow! Too cute!
You look like such a happy family!
Two things:
1. You look REALLY skinny in the picture with you and the boys...You stink! :) J/K
2. My girls ALSO thought it was Christmas. Funny how kids associate snow with Santa!
How cute! (Looks like you figured out the photo captions !)
Just got here from Daisha's blog.
It is really good to see you all, after some years, I guess!
Your boys area absolutely handsome!
You, obviously, don't know who's writing and I am quite picky about not putting any of my info on the net.. but let me give you a hint or two: I'm italian and at one point in time we attended the same church.
That should do it, right?
;-)
Again, it was good to see you all.
God bless,
navide
you're way too tiny to have a newborn!! jealous!
your boys are just precious! don't you just love havin' two boys!!!
That picture of me must be an illusion, but thank you anyway. ; )
Yes, I love having two boys. They are so much fun - I can't wait until they can play together.
Hi! I just stumbled across your blog via Daisha's blog. Your kids are adorable!!
Larissa (Smith) Swayne
Post a Comment