I asked Easton what he was gonna be when he grows up and he said, "When I grow up, I'm gonna be a baseball player. I'm gonna get my bat and my hat and I'm gonna hit my ball." I then asked what Lawson was gonna be. Easton said, "He's gonna be a super-hero." Easton asked me, "What are you gonna be when you grow up, momma?" I said I'm gonna be a mommy. He said, "NO...you gonna be a soccer ball player." He's got us all figured out.
2 comments:
How sweet! We have done all that around here too! Eden is the one who is obsessed with what we are all going to be when we grow up...I guess David and I are just passing the time till we grow up! :)
I love those sweet conversations with our kids! Of course, Johnathan once told me that when he grew up, he was going to be the Wizard of Oz. Aim high, kid.
Post a Comment