Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Where's 24?


I have been  waiting patiently for a year for the ever entertaining and thrilling, 24, to return for it's 7th season. I always remember that it starts a few weeks after American Idol(one of my other favorites), so I have been looking and looking for commercials to find out when the premiere will be. To my sadness, I found this response on the Fox 24 website.

"There is NO date at this time. As soon as the Writer's Strike is resolved, the show will go back into production and we will THEN schedule the show for air."

You may not be a 24 fan like I am, but this was very disappointing to me. I guess I will just have to wait for Hollywood to get all it's ducks in a row before I can enjoy my favorite show again. I think I may be waiting a very long time.

P.S. When we were having such a hard time finding a name for Lawson,  I told Mat to let me name him Kiefer.  Ha ha! 

3 comments:

Jamey said...

I too am anxiously awaiting it's return!

P.S. I pulled out the good ole' Spring Sing videos today because I thought Avery would enjoy dancing with them. Of course you were the hostess so I feel like I've spent some time with you.

Bethany said...

We are also awaiting the return of 24. I wish the writers would change thier minds about the strike and get back to work. :) Our shows are getting old and stale.

And FYI: Keifer would be a wonderful name for any young boy! :) However, I like Lawson a smidge better !:)

It's funny that Jamey watched you on TV b/c I listened to you in the car today...I was listening to cd's that I haven't played in awhile...you were one of them. My kids LOVED to listen to "Aunt Shelley" on the radio on long car rides..they would just be so calm. Thanks a million times for that! :)
Love ya!

Shelley said...

you both are so cute! I'm glad we could spend some time together today. ha ha!