

Look what my sweet husband did to my poor baby. We were at Wal-Mart and it was time for Lawson to eat. Mat was holding the bottle and pushing the cart while I was picking up our items. I noticed Mat had stopped and was doing something with the baby. I had a feeling he was coming up with some clever way to not have to hold the bottle. Not to my surprise, he took the toys that were velcroed to the handle of the car seat and attached the bottle to now have an "on-the-go bottle holder." Lawson didn't seem to mind. He simply turned his head and kept on eating. Mat was so proud of his latest invention; he took a picture with his phone. Just one of my many joys of being married to this imaginative man.
5 comments:
That is hilarious! Leave it to husbands to come up with such clever things. :o)
When I was nursing Tatum and Eden, I would have to sit in the back seat and cover up whenever we were driving...not too safe...but when you are listening to blood curdling screams from a hungry baby...you take the risk. It was worse when I was by myself and couldn't feed her. Anyway, he always tried to find a way that he could invent a devise that I could nurse while driving. :) No luck. I am happy that your family has had better luck in the invention dept. :) Aren't husbands funny sometimes?
lol ... that's hilarious. I'm going to keep that one in mind!
I love this picture! LOVE IT!!!!!! I love that you girls got together with your kiddos. They are all beautiful, just like their mamas. I actually am running home for Justin's wedding in a few weeks. Maybe I can see you then? Your boys are just precious. I can't believe how big Easton is! And Lawson (love the name, by the way) is precious. Love you friend! Caroline
This is so funny! Whatever works right! Tell Mat it's the "Shop and Sip" :)
Post a Comment