Lawson is 5 months old. Actually, he is now 5 months 1 week and 5 days. We were a little late on taking his picture which has pushed this post back as well.My Milestones at 5 months:

I am not sure how much I weigh exactly but I imagine I am getting close to 18 pounds. I am a big boy!!
I have finally learned how to eat from a spoon and I am loving it! So far, I have tried cereal, green beans, sweet potatoes, squash, carrots, and sweet peas. I am a great little eater. My momma is praying that I stay this way.

My naps haven't changed much. I usually take a nap around 11:00 am, sometime around 3:00 pm, then again around 7:00 pm, then to actual bed anywhere from 10:30 to midnight. It all depends on the last time I ate. Since my parents are night owls, it doesn't really bother them at all.
Once I actually go to sleep, I like to keep momma guessing about how long I will sleep. Sometimes it is 4 hours and sometimes it is 6 or 7 hours. The good thing is that when I wake up I just drink my bottle and go right back to sleep. I try to be a good baby. : )
I am laughing really big now. My big brother is soo funny. I laugh at him the most. I love to watch him talk and play and laugh and dance around. I love him so much!
I rolled over for the first time on April 9th. I rolled from my back to my left side on my tummy and then quickly learned how to roll back onto my back. I have been rolling everywhere since. I don't stay in the same position very long anymore. I like being somewhat mobile.
I still haven't mastered sitting up by myself. I am close but not quite there.
The passy is still one of my best friends. I mainly like it to go to sleep or when I am fussy. I can pick it up and put it in my mouth now all by myself. I even will move myself around on the floor to get close enough to put it in my mouth. Passys are wonderful!
I still do not have a tooth to my momma's great surprise. I chew on my fingers and fists all the time and slobber constantly. Surely it can't be much longer.
I love to play with toys. My favorite is a Whinnie the Pooh crackle book that was my brother's when he was a baby. I love the way it sounds when I squeeze it. My favorite game is peekaboo.
Everyone always comments on how big I am. I am very chunky and long. I have almost outgrown my car seat. My momma says she loves my chunky legs. She almost bought me a shirt that said "I make chunky thighs look good" but it was for a girl. :)
I am a really happy baby. I smile almost every time I am talked to. I also love to hear myself talk. I squeal and "ahh" really loud.
I love to be sung to. My favorite song is "Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus". It was to this song that I finally learned how to eat cereal without gagging. Momma might share that story later on.
I also love to give big slobbery kisses and hugs. I wrap my little arms around my momma's neck and hold on tight. She says it is the sweetest thing in the world!!
2 comments:
What a cutie pie! I love to hear updates on all my "long lost babies." I hate that I can't watch them all grow in person, but this is the next best thing! :) How's Easton?
He is just perfect! So cute! And great taste in music. I have a feeling he loves any song that his momma sings, because her voice is just as beautiful as her precious sons!
God Bless!
Leigh
Post a Comment